Over the past weeks we’ve been working on picture story books for our prep buddies next year. On Tuesday we are going to meet them and give them our book. My book is called ‘Slidetime Funtime’ and it is about 2 girls that realise that is more fun to play with more people on a slide. What we had to do was type a story out and then Mrs M printed it out. After we’d typed it we started making our front cover. The front cover had to include the title, who it is by and a picture. Then we did a title page and stuck our text on. The hard part was the part where we had to draw all our pictures on. It’s harder than it seems. We were making them as a gift for our buddy who will be starting prep next year.

I liked my front cover and my drawings. I was very proud of them. My book was very colourful and they matched the text. Next time I will probably add more detail to my pictures because I could have added more detail. It would make my pictures even better than they are. I’m very proud of my book and the effort I put in it.