New goals, New learning, New term, Terrific Term 3 goals
We have short term goals and long term goals. Short term goals go for a few weeks or months, and long term goals go for a year or 2. I have 4 goals a Maths, a English, a YCDI/Learning behaviour and Blog.

Why we have goals
We have goals in our life because they help us achieve things we will need to be able to do in our daily life. Goals remind us to keep trying to achieve the thing you want to achieve.

Maths goals
Short term-know my 8x table by the end of term. I will show this by going on the times tables me website and looking at my times table chart.
Long term-learn all my times tables by the end of the year. I will show this by going on the times table me website.

English goals
Short term-re read a sentence when it has a hard word in it that doesn’t make sense. I will show this by writing down the hard word in my diary to find out what the word means later on.
Long term-to use punctuation and good spelling. I will show this by practising my spelling and punctuation 2 times a week.

YCDI/Learning Behaviour
Short term-make sure my iPad is always charge. I will show this by taking my iPad home every Friday to charge.
Long term-don’t choose to sit next to distracting people on the floor and at tables. I will show this by sitting next to people I know I won’t distract me.

Blog
Short term-make sure my blog post has all the criteria. I will show this by checking my post for all the criteria before I post.
Long term-keeping my blog up to date. I will show this by checking my blog usually to make sure I have all the posts I need.
image